Corporate name of the information society service provider:
Novaluz Energia S.L. (Hereinafter, the Company)
Bulevar Principe Alfonso s/n
Hotel Marbella Club, oficina 10
TAX ID (CIF): B93661726
Tel: +34 951 12 01 96
Any person using this Website is automatically afforded the status of User and hereby states that they fully and unreservedly accept each and every one of the Company’s General Terms and Conditions.
Once a contract is signed with the Company, in addition to their status as a User of our Website, Users also acquire the status of Customer: their relationship with the Company shall be governed by the contract they have signed (to which they shall always have access) and, as User-Customer, they shall have access to the specific Customer area via their account, which can be activated with a username and password.
Services rendered online
It is possible to contract your electricity supply from Novaluz Energia S.L. via our Website at https://novaluz.es/contacto.
Users should be aware that by completing the form and submitting the data requested they imply that they have read and expressly accepted the information contained in this Notice and that they grant their unequivocal and express consent for the processing of their personal data for the purposes indicated.
Our General Terms and Conditions can be consulted in the relevant section, in which Users can clarify any questions they may have regarding the Rights and Obligations assumed between both parties.
Correct use of our Website
As a User, you undertake to make use of our Website correctly, carefully and legally, which entails the following, among other conditions:
- The Website shall be used for the purposes of providing information on our services and how to engage them, and Users shall refrain from making any use of the Website and/or its contents that may be contrary to the law, public order, moral usage or generally accepted good practice.
- When, as a User and/or Customer of the Company, you send us any observation, opinion or comment regarding our services or our Customer Helpline, whether by email or via any other channel, you are expressly authorising us to make use of this information or opinion free of charge. In order to protect your privacy, any such comments that are published will only refer to your first name and your town or city.
- Users shall be liable for any damage or harm of any kind that may be caused to the Company, either directly or indirectly, as a consequence of the incorrect use of the Website, a breach of these terms and conditions of use or a breach of the Law (by the User).
Intellectual and Industrial Property
The design of the entire Website and all of its contents (text, graphics, logos, drawings, photos, software, source code, etc.) are the exclusive property of the Company, which holds all intellectual and/or industrial property rights thereover, to their maximum extent (i.e. for the entire legal term of such rights, worldwide and for each and every embodiment through which they are exploited), or have alternatively been duly licensed to the Company by their legal owners for exploitation by the Company. The exploitation (reproduction, distribution, public broadcast, public offer and/or transformation, including the translation) of any of the Website’s contents that form the subject of industrial or intellectual property in any way is strictly forbidden without prior written authorisation from the Company. The foregoing is subject to the civil and criminal penalties provided for in the legislation in force.
The Company shall not accept any liability for the following:
- Interruptions, delays or the faulty operation of the Website, or any damage that might result from such incidents, where these are the consequence of reasons that are beyond its control (including power cuts, lack of access to the communications networks, attacks from hackers, viruses or other harmful elements), incidents of Force Majeure or culpable or illegal acts by the User and/or Customer;
- Damage or harm of any kind that results from a lack of truth, accuracy, comprehensiveness and/or currency in the data provided by the User and/or Customer;
- Any damage or harm of any kind that may result from access by the User and/or Customer to third party websites to which it has been able to gain access via links provided on the Website. The purpose of the links we provide is to offer information from other sources that will extend the information or data provided on our own Website, and although we always attempt to refer to reliable sources, the websites in question are the property and the responsibility of their respective owners.
The Website has been designed and programmed in accordance with the techniques and guidelines for international accessibility, which allow it to be used by all kinds of users, including those suffering from some form of disability.
The Company hereby reserves the right to change the Website unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, in the interests of ensuring that the Website functions at its optimal level. In this event, the Company will give as much advance notice as possible prior to publishing such changes. The Website’s availability may be interrupted for technical and maintenance work, and Users shall be notified in this event.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
All the conditions established herein shall be governed by Spanish law. The Company, the User and/or the Customer shall submit any dispute that may arise in relation to the provision of the services forming the subject of these General Terms and Conditions to the Courts and Tribunals of the place in which the User is domiciled, and they expressly waive any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled. This excludes any matters which, by order of the law, must be heard in a specific jurisdiction for the resolution of conflicts.